What are 'Cookies'?
‘Cookies’ are small text files that are stored by the browser (e.g. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Safari) on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone. Cookies perform important functions, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your website preferences and generally improving your browsing experience.
You can find out more about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
• If you are based in the European Union and would like to learn more about how advertisers use these types of cookies or to choose not to receive them, please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.eu
• If you are based in the United States and would like to learn more, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
We also use or allow third parties to serve cookies that fall into the four categories below. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us monitor our website traffic. We may also enable third parties to serve cookies to help to identify fraudulent or robot traffic on some of our websites. We may also use third party cookies to help us with market research and improving site functionality.
What cookies Smart-Pig uses?
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available on Smart-Pig's and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
This cookie is used for identifying a logged in user and preserves users states across page requests.
These cookies collect information that is used to help Smart-Pig understand how our website is being used or how effective are marketing campaigns are, or to help us make changes based user behaviour.
Used for the following reasons:
• Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
• Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate. Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like tracking visitors across devices and marketing channels, and in some cases selecting ads that are based on your interests.
Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
Used widely by Microsoft as a unique user ID. The cookie enables user tracking by synchronising the ID across many Microsoft domains.
Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.
Script cookie used for marketing and analytics purposes.
Used for the following reasons:
• Registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites.
• Tries to estimate the users' bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos. Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.
Performance & functionality Cookie
These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of Smart-Pig's website but are not necessary. Please note, without these cookies, certain functionality like 'Live Chat' may become unavailable.
This a script cookie and used to allow website users to use our online ‘chat’ facility.
How to remove cookies from my computer?
• Delete existing cookies from your computer by clearing them from your browser history. This may be different depending on the internet browser you are using – you can find more instructions on how to do this on the ‘About Cookie’ website.