How can we help?
If you have been impacted by the Coronavirus and think you will not be able to make payment of your Smart-Pig loan, please don’t worry. We are here to support you.
Please get in contact with us asap to discuss your account so that we can help and advise the best option for you depending on your personal circumstances, no matter what they are.
There are many ways in which we can help, including:
- Setting up a payment plan.
- Putting your account on a 30-day interest-free hold allowing you time to explore repayment options.
- Stop your credit file from being affected due to the situation.
How to get in touch
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on 0203 507 1930, our customer service team are available to help during the following working hours:
- Mon-Fri: 9am - 8pm
- Sat-Sun/Bank Holidays: 10am - 6pm
You can manage your account through the My Account area by logging in here.
Once you’ve logged in you can:
- Check your balance
- Make payments
- Change your personal details
And you may also find some useful answers to other questions you have by visiting our FAQ page here.
If you are worried about how the Coronavirus impacts your student finance then please check out our quick guide here.