How to get your NHS Bursary Letter
To apply for a Smart-Pig student loan, you will need to verify that you receive student finance. But don’t worry – it’s really simple to get this information. If you receive your funding from an NHS Bursary, then just follow the instructions below to get your NHS Letter.
You will need to upload this in the Affordability section of the application.
- Go to www.logon.slc.co.uk and sign in.
- On the homepage, click “letters and emails” at the top right.
- Open the most recent “Notification of Entitlement” letter.
- Click on the PDF and save it to your computer or mobile device.
- Upload the PDF during your loan application.
Need help? Speak to our team
Our customer services team at our UK call centre are on hand to deal with any queries you may have. You can also access your account online 24-hours a day via desktop, mobile or your tablet device.
Visit our Contact Page for more information.