We will need your Payment Timetable to approve your loan. You can get this quickly and easily online! Follow our instructions.
You may need to use the Print Screen function on your PC or mobile device. Guide to Print Screen on Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS and Linux.
If you would prefer, you can scan a paper copy of the letter and upload it during the application process instead. For guidance on the Scottish SAAS system or NHS Student Bursaries, scroll to the bottom of the page.
For Students Receiving Student Finance
- Log in to Student Finance Direct using your customer reference number, password and secret answer.
- Click "View Correspondence" under "Contact" at the bottom right of the home page.
- Open the "Notification of Entitlement" letter for the current academic year.
- Navigate to page  of the letter. It should look like our example below. Right-Click and "Save Picture As" so that you can upload it during your Smart-Pig Application, or use Print Screen. When you apply using our sliders, make sure the date matches the one on your letter.
For Students Only with SAAS Loans
- Scottish Students with a loan through SAAS must photograph or scan the first page of their awards letter to upload during the application.
For Students with NHS Student Bursaries
- You should have received a lettter saying how much you are due to receive on which days. This letter can be obtained online using the Bursary Online Support System (BOSS).
- Under "Documents" on the BOSS Home page you can download a .pdf of the letter. Save this to your computer to upload during your Smart-Pig Application.